So it was about 11 o’clock and I was hungry. I have a knack for making breakfast at random hours of the night like pancakes or cereal, but I have been craving french toast and luckily we had the ingredients so I whipped some up real fast. Here is the quick, but delicious recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 thick slices break, cut in half (I used cinnamon bread)
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Place a little oil in skillet. Beat eggs, cream and pinch of salt in bowl.
- Dip bread into the batter and allow to soak
- Fry bread in skillet until brown on both sides. Put on baking sheet, then put in oven for about 4 minutes until they puff up. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serves 2
Adapted from 1001 community Recipes: Easy Everyday Favorites