These cookies are one of my family’s favorite treats. They are so gooey and chocolatey that it is hard to stop eating them. They go perfectly with a tall glass of milk, but be careful they will be gone before you know it!
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s cocoa
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cups (2 1/2 sticks) Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 package Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In large bowl, beat butter an dsuger with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto cooke sheet and bake 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 5 minutes on the sheet, then transfer to wire rack to complete cooling (taste one hot to make sure they are delicious 🙂
Recipe Courtesy of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Chip Package