- 1 lb pork cut in cubes
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp cornstarch, divided
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas cut in half
- 1 meduim pineapple cut in chunks
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves (we used orange marmalade)
- 1 tbsp veggie oil
- 1 medium onion cut in wedges
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (it is also good with noodles)
- add oil to skillet; heat over medium-high heat about 1-3 minutes.
- place pork in skillet evenly on one side for 4-6 minutes then flip; cook all the way
- add onion; cook 30-60 seconds or until onion begins to brown
- reduce heat to medium; add peas, pineapple, and sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
Recipe courtesy of The Pampered Chef 2009 collection